FNSB School Board, Seat E
Who I Am?
- Husband to my wife of 15 years
- Father to 6 children ages 1-11
- 4 kids in public charter school
- Conservative Christian
- United States Marine
- 3 deployments including 2 combat tours
- Awarded the Purple Heart, Navy Commendation Medal with decoration for valor, among others
- Graduate with a BA in Government from Reichman University (formerly IDC) in Herzliya, Israel
- Double specialization in counterterrorism and international relations
What am I For?
- Protecting children by stopping the spread of radical gender ideology
- Creating opportunities for more parental involvement in school
- Targeted budget control with the goal of smaller class sizes and teacher salaries that keep up with the cost of living